Listing Price $179,500
16 crescent heights | grand falls-windsor | A2A 1K9
THIS HOME IS CENTRALLY LOCATED IN A QUIET & DESIRABLE NEIGHBORHOOD WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO DOWNTOWN,SEVERAL CHURCHES,K-3 & 7-9 SCHOOLS PLUS LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE!Lot has been fully landscaped; some mature trees; 2 paved driveways; shed 16'x 20' with 7'x 16' storage area attached at rear; rear deck 6' x 10' off laundry/mudroom. Exterior of home completed with vinyl siding & windows, extra insulation below siding; new shingles added 2015. Interior main floor consists of front foyer; living room; dining room; renovated kitchen features custom birch cabinets with plenty of large drawers,pantry,back-splash, built-in dishwasher, fridge & stove included; convenient main floor laundry/mudroom combination with laundry chute from 2nd floor bathroom(upright freezer, stack-able washer/dryer included). Second floor consists of full 3 piece bathroom with linen cabinet; 3 bedrooms with closets. Home heated by hot water radiation oil furnace with 2 zones; original hardwood flooring in areas throughout. Full basement has been partitioned & used for furnace/storage area-has potential for future development. View today ! (id:11093)
- MLS# / PID 1217612
- Listed By Royal LePage Generation Realty
- Address 16 Crescent Heights
- City Grand Falls-Windsor
- Postal A2A1K9
- Style House
- Listed Jan 14, 2021
- Zoning Res.
- Floor Room Size
- Main level Laundry room 7.7'x9.5'
- Main level Kitchen 8.10'x9.4'
- Main level Dining room 6.9'x9.5'
- Main level Living room 13.4'x16.10'
- Main level Foyer 4.6'x4.9'
- Second level Primary Bedroom 10.1'x12.6'
- Second level Bedroom 9.9'x12'
- Second level Bedroom 9'x11'
- Second level Bath (# pieces 1-6) 7.2'x8.5' 3pc
- Type Single Family
- Style Detached
- Waterfront Not Available
- Heating Hot water radiator heat
- Drinking Water Source Municipal water
- Sewer Municipal sewage system
- Roof Not Available
- Building Age Not Available
- Exterior Vinyl siding
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Name Spaces
- Other 0